DIARY. (:

Followers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

L.O.V.E

I LOVE YOU. ONLY YOU.

Love doesn't need to be perfect, just to be true. **

Loving you is more than just a dream come true.
And everything I do, is out of loving you.
No one else can make me feel the colors that you bring.
Stay with me while we grow old, and we will live each day in the spring time. 

If I should stay, I would only be your way.
I know I will think of you every step of the way.
Just the way, YOUR WAY. :)

I don't know what to say for prove my love for you. 
But just to remember, I'm still your shorty. YOUR ONLY SHORTY.

I don't need any promises from you, I just need you be with me at all the times.
That's is all I hope for.
Baby, you do not have to be the best. Because you're already the best for me.
Really! :D

We are in far distance now.
But never mind. A pair of Couples will no be separate if they are loving each other with real heart. ;)

I am very enjoy the moment when we talking phone.
It's really happy to heard you. And knowing you're in safe, that is the most I hope for. 
Times and long distance isn't a problem.
I love you, this is the reason I could wait until now.
If someone ask me Will I find a new Boy for replace you?. I will answer with seriously, I WOULDN'T! =)

Even if you will not back on this year, or maybe be more far away again. 
I will wait for you also no matter what!
I don't know why I have the confident to do it. Maybe is the true love between us? :)

NO MATTER HOW FAR DISTANCE WE'RE, YOU'RE STILL MY BABY FOREVER. 

No comments:

Post a Comment