DIARY. (:

Followers

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas ! :D

Merry Christmas ! HOHOHO .
MERRY CHRISTMAS to the whole world & HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jesus :)

-

But i get nothing at X'mas :(
Never mind, at least I have a wonderful day :)

Love th day, Love the time, Love the place.
PEACE !


-

17-12-2011 :

Dance Show @ TAR College.
Nice and fun.

GOOD SHOW AT ALL !
That's why I say all the wound and hard trainning is worth for all !



WELL DONE GIRLS ! :D
LOVE YA ALL !  ***


-

24-12-2011 :

Seri Kembangan - MY FIESTA STREET DANCE COMPETITION & BBOY 2 ON 2 BATTLE !

* Screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm * !
Congratulation for Cypher Kingz won the Bboy Battle & Katoon Network won the showcase competition. :))

Count down X'mas at there and go for X'mas party at Kent Low's house.
Arrive house at 3:25 a.m. !
AHAHAHHHAHAHAHHA.


What's a dope day with FREEDOM'S FAMILY ! 


-


25-12-2011 :

Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!

A simple but nice day with Sayang .
Movie - 23:59
CHINESE HORROR MOVIE. ( 18 +)

Damn scarely  -.- 
Both of us keep closing our eyes during the movie.
Hahahahahahha.
and dinner at Restaurant WongKok  :)

Althought at the start on today, we have some problems, but still we can solve it.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TOLERATE !
I know all is my fault, all the problems is came from my hot temper.
But no matter how, you will always adapt me. Just like you treat me as a Little Princess.

You're always try to done what you'd promises me before. Iloveyou
Before start the arguement, for sure you'll ask me to say out all the problem, and tell me we can solve it together.
I realise, I can be the most real and ture Angel when in front on you. 'cause you understand me ! (:
We doesn't hide the secret or what we dislike. All the express can make our love longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :]

 MERRY X'MAS AND ILY. 
-

Ohh yaa ! 
PMR Result :

BC - A 
BI - B
BM - C
SC - B
MM - B
GEO - D
SEJ - D
KHB - C

For me, can pass all is a miracle. And my MM !!!! 
I can't believe I can get B on my weakest subject!
Thanks WeiShan and Sayang for hard teaching and pay patient on me this MM stupid. Hehehhe.

LOVE YOU TWO :D


-




 I never regret on my short hair :)
Teehee.

I'm not that bitchy, is just you never deserve my kindness :)
* RESPECT *


No comments:

Post a Comment